The Technology Advancement Committee provides recommendations on expenditures of student computer fees and other technology-related programs.
Committee Composition and Operations
Committee members are appointed by the Dean or the Dean's designee in consultation with department Chairs and the Technology Advancement Committee Chair. Six faculty members, four undergraduate students, and 2 graduate students are voting members. The term of faculty membership is three years with approximately one-third of the committee rotating off each year. No more than two consecutive terms may be served. The student members are appointed for a one-year term which may be renewed. The committee members elect the Chair.
- Gaylan Scofield, Agricultural Education and Studies, (Chair)
- Marshall McDaniel, Agronomy
- Mark Hainline, Agricultural Education and Studies
- Rose Martin, Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Peter Wolter, Natural Resource Ecology and Management
- Nick Battles, undergraduate student, Global Resource Systems
- Holly Cook, undergraduate student, Agricultural Business
- Emily Franciskato, undergraduate student, Genetics
- Aimee Schulz, undergraduate student, Genetics
- Matt Schulte, graduate student, Animal Science
- David Acker, Administration Liaison