The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is one of the world's leading institutions of agriculture. Building on 160 years of excellence, the college provides leadership in science, education and research, areas vital to the future of Iowa, the nation and the world.
Graduate Shares Her Miniature Therapy Horse and Thoughts about Iowa State
Aimee Schulz, who is graduating with a degree in genetics and agronomy, will be pursuing a doctorate degree in plant breeding at Cornell University. She’s planning to take her miniature horse with her to Ithaca, New York and hoping to continue to share Lulu as a therapy horse.
- Student Program Celebrates 10 Years of Working with the United Nations in Rome
- Iowa State University Dairy Farm Open House June 14
- Iowa State, Hy-Line Scientist Uses Genomics to Transform Poultry Breeding
- Syngenta Joins Partnership with Iowa Soybean Research Center at Iowa State University
- Graduating Seniors Share Their CALS Experiences on Video
Dawn Henderson’s student experience has been transformative. From building communications and leadership skills in the marching band, to conducting undergrad research, she’s graduating with a varied skillset.