The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is one of the world's leading institutions of agriculture. Building on 160 years of excellence, the college provides leadership in science, education and research, areas vital to the future of Iowa, the nation and the world.
Adam Schonert Enjoys the Science of Food
Adam Schonert, a freshman in food science, came to Iowa State to learn more about the science of food. He started cooking waffles at a cafe in Algona, Iowa.
- Pork Producers Collaborate with Iowa Researchers to Benefit Monarchs
- Ken Isley to Present Hertz Lecture at Iowa State University April 9
- Iowa State University Animal Scientist Named Interim Director of Egg Industry Center
- Dietitian to Deliver Lecture March 25 on Nutrition and Sustainability at Iowa State University
- CALS Graduate Proud to be an Alum after 22 Years