The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is one of the world's leading institutions of agriculture. Building on 160 years of excellence, the college provides leadership in science, education and research, areas vital to the future of Iowa, the nation and the world.
Adam Schonert Enjoys the Science of Food
Adam Schonert, a freshman in food science, came to Iowa State to learn more about the science of food. He started cooking waffles at a cafe in Algona, Iowa.
- Iowa State University Part of Innovative Consortium to Reduce Post-Harvest Loss and Food Waste
- BASF Partners with the Iowa Soybean Research Center at Iowa State University
- Iowa State Senior Receives LEADing Change Agent Award
- Egg Industry Center at Iowa State University Releases Egg Cost Study
- Research Helps Farmers Succeed with Prairie