The Honors Committee administers admission of students to the program, evaluates the programs of study, reviews research proposals, and monitors the progress of students enrolled in the honors program.
Committee Composition and Operations
Members are appointed by the Dean or the Dean's designee in consultation with department Chairs and the Honors Committee Chair. The term of faculty membership is generally three years with approximately one-third of the committee rotating off each year. No more than two consecutive terms are usually served. Student members are appointed to 1-year terms that may be renewed. The committee members elect the Chair. The Chair normally represents the College on the university Honors Committee.
- Stephanie Hansen, Animal Science (chair), email@example.com
- Mary Clancy, CALS Student Services (associate chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Cunnick, Microbiology
- Peter Wolter, Natural Resource Ecology and Management
- Nathan Dobbels, Agricultural Education and Studies
- Anna Johnson, Animal Science
- Emily Zimmerman, Natural Resource Ecology and Management
- Carmen Bain, Administration Liaison
- Howard Tyler, Administration Liaison
- Katelyn Zimmerman, CALS Student
- Megan Marchese, CALS Student
- Grace German, CALS Student
- Madison Porter, CALS Student