Virtual Convocation May 8, 9 a.m.
Program [PDF]Video #1 -Dean's Message and Congratulations from CALS: Daniel J. Robison, endowed dean's chair in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Video #2 -Senior Speaker: Vishesh Bhatia, graduating genetics major Video #3 -Recognition of Senior Awards: College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Student Council Presentation of Graduates: Video slide shows featuring the individual achievement of graduates. Video #4 -Agricultural Biosystems Engineering (Agricultural Systems Technology, Industrial Technology); Agronomy Video #5 -Economics (Agricultural Business); Biology Video #6 -Agricultural Education and Studies (Agricultural and Life Sciences Education, Agricultural Studies); Sociology (Agriculture and Society) Video #7 -Animal Science; Dairy Science Video #8 -Biochemistry; Environmental Science/Environmental Studies; Food Science and Human Nutrition (Culinary Food Science, Dietetics, Food Science, Nursing, Nutritional Science); Genetics; Horticulture; Microbiology Video #9 -Global Resource Systems; Natural Resource Ecology and Management (Animal Ecology, Forestry)
Iowa State University’s Spring 2020 virtual commencement ceremonies for undergraduates, graduates, and Veterinary Medicine graduates will be available on-demand beginning at 10 a.m. (central time) on Saturday, May 9, 2020, on this webpage: graduation.iastate.edu.
- Emily Franciskato (genetics), Academic Achievement Award
- Maddy McGarry (ag and life sciences education, international ag), Outstanding Ambassador of Agriculture and Life Sciences Award
- Isabella Shehab (global resource systems), Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Laura Mincks (ag and life sciences education), Distinguished Service Award
- Alyssa Dougherty (dietetics, global resource systems), Outstanding Senior Award
- McKenna Brinning (animal science), Leadership Excellence Award