Policies for Student Organization Funding from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Funding from the college is available for club travel to national meetings, competitions, and conferences for professional development of members
- Funding is not available for regular and ongoing club expenses
- Clubs will only be eligible to receive funding once per year
- The maximum amount of funding is $1000
- College funds must always be matched 1:1 by other sources
- Funds will be applied as a reimbursement for club expenses after the event occurs
If your funding request complies with the above policies, please fill out the Student Organization Request for Funds Form and return it to the Student Services office, 0020 Curtiss Hall.