The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is one of the world's leading institutions of agriculture. Building on 160 years of excellence, the college provides leadership in science, education and research, areas vital to the future of Iowa, the nation and the world.
Agronomy Student Dives into Water Quality Research
Jenna Rasmusson is an agronomist, but she’s spending the summer studying water quality. She is one of several students participating in a summer internship, which offers an opportunity for students to build their resumes, network and get hands-on experience. Rasmusson, a senior in agronomy, shares why her summer internship helps her understand Iowa’s landscape.
- Habi-Tally App Offers New, Interactive Opportunity to Assist Monarch Recovery
- Iowa State Researchers Show Cover Crops’ Value as Cattle Feed
- Summer Program Introduces Multicultural Students to Iowa State
- Iowa State Agricultural Education Professor Awarded National Teaching Award
- Iowa State University Names New Statistics Department Chair
Iowa State University research shows that participating in two food assistance programs – SNAP and WIC programs – compared to SNAP alone increases food security by at least 2 percentage points and potentially as much as 24 percentage points.