(also known as the Community College Relations Committee)
The Transfer and Articulation Committee is responsible for establishing and interpreting the guidelines for transfer of agricultural courses credits from Iowa Community Colleges in conjunction with the office of Admissions.
Committee Composition and Operations
Committee members are appointed by the Dean or the Dean's designee in consultation with department Chairs and the Transfer and Articulation Committee Chair. Six faculty members and one student are voting members. The term of faculty membership is three years with approximately one-third of the committee rotating off each year. No more than two consecutive terms may be served. The student member is appointed for a one-year term which may be renewed. The committee members elect the Chair.
- Barb Clawson, Horticulture (Chair)
- John Burnett, Natural Resource Ecology & Management
- Ron Deiter, Economics
- Jennifer Bundy, Animal Science
- Stephanie Zumbach, Agronomy
- Andrew Manu, Agronomy
- Ben Chamberlain, Agricultural Education & Studies
- Emily Kapler, Biology
- Amber Kargol, Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Jenny Macken Agriculture and Biosystems Engineering
- David Acker, Administration Liaison